Evergreen’s new value-added product, Ever-Print, utilises new direct printing technology to print solid colours, wood grain designs, and decors directly onto an MDF surface without using paper or PVC as a base. The process of direct printing on MDF is widely used in Europe and was successfully introduced in Southeast Asia recently. Applications for Finished Ever-Print Products
Ever-Print is used in a wide range of applications including:
- Furniture backing, drawer bottoms, shelves, sides and fronts
- Joinery for partitions, door skins, wall panelling, and ceiling elements
- Interior transportation elements and containers
Evergreen is committed to producing high quality products for their customers. Specifically, our newly introduced Ever-Print MDF product meets all industry standards (DIN, EN, ASTM, JAS). Because direct printing is a particularly efficient downstream MDF process, our customers enjoy added benefits.
- Economical – Very low material cost per square metre.
- Flexible – Colour and gloss can be easily adjusted to match virtually any surface. Easily changed print patterns.
- Exact – Exact alignment of print/pattern to produce homogenous products in different sizes.
- Ecological – All coatings used are waterborne or UB acrylic which are environmentally safe with VOC < 50g/kg. The coatings are also recyclable after production run, or easily decomposed. Zero formaldehyde emissions (E0).
- Easy to Handle – Non-hazardous and non-flammable material.
- Non Warping – Coating does not tear on surface, thus applicable on thin and thick substrates without requiring reverse side balancing.
With Ever-Print MDF, we can offer the added flexibility of different colours for the same design and colour matching to meet individual customer requirements.
Our product range includes: Beech, Oak, Solid Colour, ML Finish, LPM equivalent
|EN ISO 3409
||Cross Cut and Removal
* 0 = no visible change; 5 = surface destroyed
** 5 = no visible change; 0 = surface destroyed