|EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BERHAD|
|Type||Reply to query|
|Reply to Bursa Malaysia's Query Letter - Reference ID||TE-150130-41577|
|Subject||SHARE SALE AGREEMENT WITH MR MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BIN ZAINAL AND MS NURUL AZLEEN BINTI ZAINAL|
|Description||The details of the announcement is attached.|
|Query Letter Contents||We refer to the Company's announcement dated 29 January 2015, in respect of the |
In this connection, kindly furnish Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa
Securities") with the following additional information for public release:-
1. Whether Evergreen Hevea Resources Sdn. Bhd. (“EHRSB”) owns any assets /
properties. If yes, please incorporate the information as required under Part C
of Appendix 10A.
2. Whether EHRSB has any subsidiary companies.
3. Net loss of EHRSB based on the audited financial statements for the
financial year ended 31 December 2013.
4. Details / nature of the doubtful debts and how does it arise.
5. Reason that EHRSB is in loss and net liabilities position taken into
consideration that the increase of investment to RM3 million in EHRSB by
Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad is fairly recent (i.e. 27 December 2013).
6. The highest percentage ratio applicable to the proposed disposal of EHRSB
pursuant to Paragraph 10.02(g) of the Main Market Listing Requirements.
Please furnish Bursa Securities with your reply within one (1) market day from
the date hereof.
HENG TECK HENG
Vice President, Issuers
c.c:- General Manager and Head, Market Surveillance, Securities Commission (via
|Company Name||EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BERHAD|
|Date Announced||4 Feb 2015|